Design and restoration of the grounds for a historic mansion in the renowned Dubochet complex. The gardens were laid out following a simple end elegant concept, whilst respecting the listed heritage of the site. Numerous mature trees were retained in order to frame the views of the lake and to forge a strong link with the trees beyond the site. A sinuous path layout re-creating the original plan of 1875 winds its way through the site, defining planted borders and lawned areas and integrating sensitively the mature planting of the site and its boundaries.

Conservation architect: Tomas Mikulas
Interior design: Adeli